Rev. Michelle reflects on the individualist culture of the United States and Unitarian Universalism and how that has clashed at times with the collectivist culture of her upbringing. We all have a lot to learn from each other: how might Unitarian Universalism benefit from collectivism? … read more.
- UCF Members Attend “Eugene Goodman Appreciation Event” on January 6th anniversary January 8, 2022
- January UCF News! January 4, 2022
- Children’s Religious Education for January January 4, 2022
- Anti-Racist Reading Group January 3, 2022
- UCF Starts 2022 with a Beach Hike! January 3, 2022
- Children’s Religious Education’s Christmas Angel Tree Project January 3, 2022
- 5th Sunday Collection for January 2022: Carteret County Food Pantries January 3, 2022