If you are planning to attend in person, below is some information about our COVID policy and Parking. If you want more information about what to expect at the service, see the “First Time Visitors” page and the “Our Sunday Services” page.
If you would like to attend on Zoom, our services at 10:30 AM every Sunday are available live on Zoom at the following link: https://zoom.us/j/91969718979?pwd=Ykh5ZlgvTG1sYWxWdWxzVHdyOEFZQT09
Regarding in-person gatherings at the church
Below is a summary of the revised COVID policy (as of July 2022). The Board will be rewriting the entire policy, to include the summary below, over the next month:
UCF’s policy includes the following:
1. In-person meetings are allowed.
2. Masking is required for worship services, choir rehearsals and singing, and large group meetings.
3. Vaccination is required; however, proof is not.
4. Speakers may remove masks when speaking to groups.
5. Social distancing as you are able.
6. Physical contact when comfortable by all parties.
7. There will be no planned Worship Service Coffee Hour at this time.
8. For small group in-person meetings, use Covenantal Conversations regarding masking for each meeting. If anyone in that meeting expresses discomfort with removing masks, all attendees must wear masks.
9. If you test positive for COVID within 3 days of any in-person event you attend, please notify the Office Assistant Rebecka Keeter at email@example.com.
TO SEE THE COMPLETE COVID POLICY THAT WAS REVISED IN JULY, 2022, CLICK HERE.
Please be careful entering and exiting the parking lot. If approaching from the east, please enter via Bridges St. If approaching from the west, please turn left on Barbour and circle the block to enter on Church Street. If you can manage the walk, please use the Salvation Army lot and reserve our lot for those with mobility issues. Thank you!